How do I express my gratitudes?

Saturday, June 5, 2010
Today the exam is finally over. I feel so relieved... Cause, it's been quite a journey... There's also mixed feelings towards many factors...

Relieved that everything is over, wanted to "let go", however, the part on waiting for the result refuse to let me go totally...

Anger and disappointed, didn't expect e format to be this way in terms of flexibility. Was shocked and much was expected from the examiner. Could tell that at a point of time she was quite pissed because I did dynamic stretch instead of static stretch... and also, I couldn't cue properly for flexibility despite that I was able to cue for muscle conditioning (which I thought was the killer)...I really can't remember the stretch for hip adductors, nor another stretch for latissimus dorsi. Its.... argh, just cant remember man...

Nervous and glad cause, somehow I know I cleared my muscle conditioning and leadership component. I'm still unsure bout flexibility despite hints that I was not one of those who flunk, but somehow I just feel uneasy cause she wasn't sure either despite her being the examiner.
So despite that, apparently now all my coursemates thinks that I cleared all 3. I am also given the hope that I cleared all.

And now, cross fingers for the result, including theory. I know ppl keep telling me I can do it lah... everything, but all their encouragement and all their high hopes had really placed tremendous stress and pressure on me. I had to work so hard to get to this and yet, my character which is always kan chiong and slightly negative makes me feel that I might not pass it. Everyone tells me theory is easier.. But to me, theory is the hardest aft flexibility.

Slightly shocked and upset that my coursemates, there's flunks. In fact, if everything is correct, I might be the only one who clear everything. The rest either flunk 1 or 2 or all. Im not being proud here, but they are my coursemates who been thru so much together. I so much hoped that we could all clear everything together.
The Journey started w. 10 of us...

Down to 8...
W. one of our trainer, Bong.
Down to 6...
W. another trainer, Natalie.The Final Leg of the Race, 6 of us today...
W. e 3rd trainer, Hai Ping.
Another person I want to thank alot, despite wanting to strangle her when she gets back from Taiwan is tis "terrible" "horrible" er mo, big evil sister aka ah ma, aka mummy of mine. :)
Ok lah, not that terrible but I miss her terribly and wants to "kill" her terribly for sabo-ing me by pleading the instructors and ppl to disturb me while she is away so as to keep me "entertained"... -_-'''
She is really one who helped me alot thru-out... can I call her "shi-fu"?:P
Well... everything is an end for now till the result comes out... from there, I will know if I get to move on to attachment or do I have to wait to retake my exam. Sry for having negative thoughts... but, I really dun have good feelings bout the final result... :x
List of ppl to tks:
B: His encouragement and helps especially at the last hour, cause of his advice, I did the last min changes and I know I did well today... Without him, I know I would had a harder time during my main segment today.
E: She always there to help me and advice and point out and she is the one who took the initiative to help me right from the start and teach me. Greatly indebted... Although she always makes me laugh, she sort of guided me and gave me lots of encouragement without giving me alot of pressure or strictness which was quite useful for the start... Oh ya, she can't save me from my "off beated" leg curls... cause she herself also... :x
C: I believed she is the one who helped me with my "off beated" leg curls the most. She is always encouraging and she also offered to help. N she was also there to help me and gave me the encouragements that I need.
Above 3 ah: Also gave me the biggest pressure in a way... It's psychological...
The rest below ALSO gave me the biggest pressure ever... cause of their ever there encouragement and comments to push me. And also, can feel that some of them have high hopes for me...
Af, M, Jayce mummy, Ahmas', J.O, Deb, D, W, D, M, A, I, Cher, R, J.C.................etc :)
~
Suppose to sleep cause I want to have some "alone me" time in the morning at sentosa before meeting Joey for more fun. (however, not sure if Joey can make it, cause, she is having gastric pain)...
I just need a day to just do wad I want aft all these...
Especially, my body/health is not in a good condition from e stress from tis course n from my uni... in fact, I had hard times trying to keep up with my workout to maintain how far I came so since losing that 13 kg... It's just plain sad that if I cut down too much, everything will bounce back, since my body is now conditioned to these...
I say red alert on myself cause, its so unusual for a young person to have cracking sounds everywhere... and this is exactly wad is happening to me... My ankles started it first, in which it can be heard very loudly in stfit class...
Den recently, cause of the number of practice I put into, ankles nv stop cracking... my knees joined in to create more musics. I tink my left shoulder too...
Cracking is not the only problem... Pain and aches also... from my ankles to my knees to my lower back...
Nv realize how much damages I am doing myself until the day when I was so stressed up I sat down and observed and... well... cried.
I am in Shape mag for success story. Yeah yeah... Tried to keep it low profile but well, knew that many will see... tk god I didn't inform A.f. nor take pics in A.f.
Phew... if not, chances is I will hate to look at the notice board in A.f.
AND, wahahaha, Afni will appear there soon... Too bad for her.. .Since she sabo me on fb, I will sabo her too... except hers will be worst den mine cause hers will definately be up in A.f. :)
Oh, I used tis to cheer my coursemates up today, if not I would not even say... :)

Good nite... I have to be up early, cause i want to go sentosa... stupid ger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment