Life is really unpredictable...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Start tis post feeling emo... Godbro's granny whom I call like my own is in e hospital... Stroke n she can only move half of her body...

Feel sad in a way seeing her looking small and vulnerable... N also, reminds me tt life is really cruel... U won't know if there is a time bomb in you tt will just suddenly goes off... I fear for my own granny too but ahe was really quite lucky tt time she had a mild stroke and tk god nth happen to her...

But my own granny is so stubborn... She dun regulary eat her own med... And since I worked in heart centre before, I know tt she has a heart condition and her age.... Certain med must be taken... Such as e blood thinning med... If not, i dun want to tink...

I feel so emo aft e visit... My temper hasn't been well...
Sadly, singtel n other services providers are getting on to my nerves and little things makes me so pissed tt I'm so ready to scream... Juz like tt time at a.f... Booked e studio 2 days b4... Whn I go down... Still can tell me they will get back to me... But because I know them, I held back but I was so angry I said my exam is e next day n I booked b4 u still tell me wait????

Singtel is another idiot... My home line n Internet connection is so disruptive tt I can't make calls or receive and can't surf net peacefully... Luckily I have e starhub broadband on e go... If not... I would just say... Good luck to whoever pick up my call at singtel and good luck to the customer service department handling complaints....




-Jesseca Posted using BlogPress from her iPod

0 comments:

Post a Comment