Rag Doll...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Reason for tis title? hehehe!


Loose ankle, loose shoulder... sooooo... gave myself this name call rag doll.


think the clicking sound when I lift my arms above shoulder is an indication... yet...
still choosing to ignore it!


Recently start to switch from internet explorer to firefox... It's scary how easily I adapt to new softwares...etc...
Meaning, actually, it is just out of habits and afraid to try new stuff.


Looks like, my future plan to get a Macbook will not be too difficult for me. Waiting for next IT show and see if Singtel still have the promotion.
BECAUSE, I think there mio service really Worth it YET CANNOT MAKE IT!


Oh btw, my trustable starhub broadband on the go is my current life saver at home for internet. BECAUSE, Singtel have yet to resolve my house broadband and phoneline problem.


I'm so tempted to just say, f*** it. Let's just switch provider. But... they do have better promotions during IT show though... unless starhub decides to give very good deal for broadband, I will most likely stick back to Singtel.


However, MIO tv has to go. It's a waste of my money and time. Oh wait, basically I dun even have time to watch it.


I rather pay higher for my broadband and get faster connection now.




Oh... I switch sch for the 3rd time. And this, 8mths to go for me. Provided that I dun screw up the exams. Basically, it's gonna NOT kill me and at the same time kill me.
Modules are things I studied before, except now there's alot more readings to do.
Still haven gotten my SCU login ids and stuff... Waiting.
I know that mdis student admin is damn slow. So, knowing it, I shall zip my mouth for now. Till I cannot tahan. :)


Some trainings going on, Aug till Oct will be busy for me. Think, will be kept very busy with sch and it. And if I pass my aic, attachment will be included straining my time to the max.




Met w. my 2 loves. That's for another post.
I can't prioritize my time proper, and it is not I dun want to meet certain ppl, just tt, u guyz have times where u cant meet, so do I. I am not someone who will sacrifice that much of what little time I have to do wad I like especially when I have stick to the schedule for so long. Clearing a time free is not easy for me. And, ppl are faster in asking me first, they dun slowly wait till when I already have something on or made a date with someone den they start asking.
And, as much as I miss you guyz, I'm still the only ger among u all. Last time I'm damn comfortable to see all of u, now, after so long, it is difficult. And I dun even noe wad topics we can talk about. :X
Sry, just feeling grumpy and wants to say it out. At least my loves always understand despite how selfish I am. Argh! Forget it, Im a bad person. Stay away from me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment