Body system going down down down...

Friday, June 25, 2010
As written above ! :)

Body system crashing, juz like a computer.
Starts of w. shoulder discomfort on monday. Thought it was nth and since tues I was busy w. settle sch stuff n Jiacheng's bdae lunch, no workout, so don't know the condition only know discomfort is still there.

Wed is the part when I know is not something I can ignore... come on, snakearms in beb also can feel the pain... Thought of ignoring it just like wad I did to my knee months ago (which recovered by itself), but during nb, couldn't lift my right arm over shoulder level without feeling e pain which cheryl make's me stop from using the dumbbell and no pushup. :c
Aft tt, feel that shoulder keep getting stuck and sudden pain at certain angle. Sooo, listen to advice, will not do sculpting classes for a while.

Welllllll! Stubborn me, still insist on doing cardio... :)
But did tell Jayce mummy tt I can't attend des class on sun (haven been attending cause too tired and lazy... :c but do miss her lah...)
Thurs when to Ks without doing the sculpting portion. :) Nice rite... :P
Kb wayang-ed... both afternoon and night. Night was better... CAUSE!
I happily forget one whole block and do the next one in my own world... wahahaha... I must have look really stupid... even worst den double double time. :)
Was feeling much better on my shoulder except ankle start giving me problem cause I accidently inversion my right ankle when I land from a jump... And it is pain at certain angle the whole night... feels like something is trap between joints or bones... but now the pain is gone...
One thing I realize, despite the pain, there is no swelling... Phew... I really nv sprain my ankles before, or either, I did, but I dunno.

Tdy still being stubborn... :)
Being woken up damn early cause of Singtel. And went for stfit without doing plank and push up... damn happy. But, I did not sweat at all unlike wad I usually do. I was feeling cold.
After tt, despite my jacket, I still feel cold. Towel wrapped, also cold.
Kb was feeling super high and good, forgot all pains... :) cause 2 ppl who will shout are in class, which I like, so I won't feel idiotic shouting... (Aft attending Cheryl's kb, can't help but love to shout)
Since can't attend nb, took a long shower (tried drowning myself in e shower), finally know drying my hair takes at least 10 mins... :x
Feeling cold all the way that I borrowed evil's jacket aft her nb while walking down to makan. It's a very bad signal. And a massive headache slowly find it's way to me.

Yes, I'm stubborn. I know ppl are concern. I know ppl have given up nagging me.
I know I still have a long way to go yet I'm suffering pains and aches already.
I know I will have to listen. Know but yet refuse to accept it.
But this week is really a bad week, first the shoulder den the ankle den the immune system. Next? I'm afraid my knee will go next.
I know ppl say I look drained and tired... oh, they don't say it to my face :)
I know I know I know. Gonna be resting tml... despite my favorite class, but I know dragging myself up tml morning will really kill me. Already waking up everyday with very tired body. And, I believe, w. my weak ankle, don't do too much stupid stuff especially in his class. Already did too much turning last few days which doesn't help me ankles at all.
Shoulder is recovering with alot of clicking/cracking sound whenever I lift arm above shoulder lever...
Sunday still have meeting and training for a freelance job tt I'm taking up. That will kill my body also. Since doing shadowing (hope they like me do replacement if possible) for a July/Aug event.
Good thing though, I will still give it a try despite what my friend tell me and 2 ppl I know will be doing this thing too. :)

Gonna slp... headache gone for now, but the panadol extras dun last...
I miss someone, but den, i shouldn't even bother to since it's none of my concern... yet, i seriously do... damn it

2 comments:

Afni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afni said...

Wah!! U really siao. You better take a break and let your body rest..its screaming for help..you hav all the signs. Trust me, I am speaking from experience. A break, rest, good night's sleep will REALLY help.

Will continue nagging at u!!

Post a Comment