It's a stupid decision to do AIC while having full credit load studies...
Left w. 1 hurdle to cross and I'm really tired...
It's a tough route so far, although many made me feel I could do it, but no doubt, everyone have flaws... Habits are difficult to kick... They keep emphasizing to attend more aerobic classes and to tone up for tdy, but, attending more aerobic classes doesnt kick off my bouncing habits... Oh, n, we always too lazy to do armlines...
Tone up takes time... it took me 1 yr to drop 10kg... it just isnt easy...
Attend more... attend more my leg will give way soon... Not kidding in terms I felt sharp pain on both my ankles tdy even before my exam...
Yeah, jokes aside, aft next sat, i shall be a good ger and visit a doc soon, don't wish for my left knee to give way or get injured unknowingly again.
Desperation and despair over something... well, will find a way to cover up... :)
Sch... as I said, it's a stupid decision to do these together... essays aft essays piling aft me... sleep time is so precious to me... I'm so desperate until, I decided to ask and check if I could get more credit exemptions, for 2 -3 modules... cause, its wad i've taken in poly, one even uses the same txbk...
start to question myself, did i made e rite decision ...
Had so many mc just within a short period of time... knowing myself, more will come...
5 days to finish up my essay... minus the time in sch, minus the time spend to practice for sat, minus travelling time, minus this and tt... good luck to myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment