Just need to go on ... Last 2...

Monday, May 24, 2010
OKIE!!!!!
ChIONG AH!!!! 2 more exams to go and I will be finally DONE with my aic... Looking fwd to a good break from it, before knowing the outcome n if I can continue, or I will have to retake...


Quite worried for my muscle conditioning and flexibility station... BUT, no matter wad, ganbatte ne!!!! Go for so many classes don't tell me I can't figure out e exercises... Cueing, might be a problem! BUT, Jia you!!! Work hard on memorizing.... :)
Main rountine, I guess it is easy enough to cue and follow... As long as it doesn't kills me n let me get over it, I'm Fine.


Theory finally over... Phew... But I'm worried, cause the paper is quite challenging...


Sch projects piling up! Yup Yup! Me is officially a overwhelmed person for now.
Feel myself growing fat from stress and cutting down of workout. :C


2 assignments within e final 2 hectic week... hope I can do it... At least, I sort of completed 1...
And tis 2 weeks will be practice... practice... and MORE PRACTICE...


Aft tt: Study! First trimester result out... Got thru, with not good results though... but, main thing, I got thru it... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment