Hectic 3 weeks...

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Haven had time to blog... Even when I had time, Im just too tired to write, only to stone infront of e comp with restaurant city/social city/ hotel city/bejeweled...


If not researching on my aic notes (some stuff definately need to be search by ourself... so, don't put in e effort, good luck to you.
I was very annoyed with some ppl because they take things for granted. That was why, knowing them enough, I refuse to answer when they ask if anyone found the notes for origin and insertion. My friend stupidly (no offense) said yes and lend them when e person ask, lend me photocopy ah. wth. I was SO tempted to just say out how I felt that they should do it themselves but our trainers were there.


I dun mind if let say you are sharing and helpful... but no. Every question leads to I dunno. practice? no time.
Tell me you have time for all those marathons and stupid stuff, you tell me no time to search e notes urself. kns.
We spent time doing researching and reading, not there to cater to your forever annoying lame and irrelevant questions and your laziness. Put in effort only to say, lend me photocopy ah. Dunno how to search yourself. That's why from e start of tis course, i learn to be selfish. Except to those who deserve it. I learnt to be ignorances. Even MORE.


Tis course teaches me more den I bargained, and exposed me to these ppl tat I will meet even in future. What can I say, I shall just act blur and say I dunno to these ppl. Not worth it.




Trimester started off last week with projects dateline coming in soon. And one project requires us to visit a park. Tks loh... as though I'm not tied up enough.
Mentioned and seeked for understanding from my 2 group members that the time I get to meet them is limited at least till aft 1st week of June. Thankfully they understands.
Group project will be a challenge to me as I have not work with anyone from my uni course till now. So, different feel, different setting, different ppl...


Motivation for uni is still all time low man... just dun have the motivation to do tis and my mum actually asked me y not cont aft the degree... spare me... at least let me work first. But, I will jia you ba... aft all it's so expensive and I still have the simple condition I want my parents to fulfil it for me aft I graduate. Decision to work is, I dun want to be so dependent to my parents. My expenses are quite high. Especially when I'm taking up e course, my uni books, my clothes thanks to my "shrinking spree"...etc


Career, I have a decision in my mind, at least I convince my parents to support my decision now, but I'm not sure how it goes, aft hearing so much and knowing so much... But, I just want to get e experiences and den see how aft... I dunno how many ppl will support my decision, I can dare say at least 5 will not support it, and I know who will tell me that, ok... wait, make it more den 6...

0 comments:

Post a Comment