Speechless and upset

Friday, January 8, 2010
Sooooooooooooo.... Now I really have to take 2 modules for this sem.

Thanks alot for the wrong info given so now, I've got no choice but to take business law... And it's not Singapore law... Is Australia law... Great..... Will be nak to using my crapping skills....

Went to see roadshow... Was able to Siam being drag up as public... Though that DJ whom I think no need to breath at all say I hide behind pillar.... Haiz....

Why I saw no need to breath... He talk with no full stop. Throughout like more then five mins my ear kept buzzing with his voice non stop... Pro!!!

But I was wowed by e cl performance e most... No offense... :) it's something we dun see usually... :)

Went down to settle my sch stuff aft that... Including taking my cards and buying my txbk... Grand total of 116 bucks... My card looks horrible because i used my makeover pic... which was taken last april where I was very fat. And I did not have other photos to use so I took that.

Haiz... Was feeling really down and upset bout e wrong info given to me that I was totally shopping moodily at tiong bahru plaza... And I ate mac and aft that ate chawamushi and sushi... Within 1 hr...

It's scary and wrong that I use food as comfort... Pls dun learn...

This teaches me to settle everything in person with the sch and to CHECK properly a few times next time so it wont be so screwed. I can't wait to graduate next aug, reason being simple, to get away from the screwed up system of the school.

But actually is only when I reach t1, bh, half baked and chaota brighten my day... 2 r being unintentionally funny or funny on purpose... Whichever and 1 listening to me complain... Thanks!!!! Oh and the presenses of Joey and Anna too..... :))))))


-Jesseca Posted using BlogPress from her iPod

0 comments:

Post a Comment