New Year!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Overdue Post I guess............ New Year, was 6 days ago...

My New Year was fun and entertaining... with lots of my self zhi-lian-ing and entertainments by half baked and chaota. :X

And, only a few more days left to start of school...
Excited yet feeling stressful...
And what's funny is that, the previous in charge "forgot" to put a remark to my credit exemptions... Just found out that they thought I'm going to take 2 modules this trimester but have already mentioned that I will use my unspecified exemption on legl1001. Please don't give me this kind of nonsenses again, I want to graduate by next year, not drag on another year because they screwed up my enrollment.

Stress is something that I give myself I guess, cause I'm trying to do too many things at one go...

Also, felt grateful to certain ppl who started to help but I won't deny I feel stressful because of this... I can cfm that half of the stress comes from me mentally, cause I will feel that I will let them down if I did not do well...

And, there's too many things I need to learn... Feedbacks given so I need to work hard on it too...

And Music... so similar to aural... WHICH I'm very bad at... Aural, can I not memorize the words?? How do I find the time signature.... ARGH!

Piano Exam coming up in a month time... Very Stress bout it too... Cause, I'm lazy to practise and I'm losing my interest in it... Damn it. Why Did I want to learn it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing I won't have enough time in future yet die die also want. Crazy gal... After taking this exam, I might take a break from it to leave my energy on other stuff.

And, might even consider just learning piano for leisure instead of putting pressure on myself to take exams... HOW!!!! I'm so confused over this matter....

OK... I NEED to prioritize...
First, settle the stupid exam first. Aft Feb, den focus more on my course, now just read through and practise bit by bit. And in April, focus on my sch examination. And aft that, focus on every single exam that's coming my way including the 4 modules that will crush me like siao!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment