Times fly...
1 more mth to 21...
My feelings? Unexpected, yet looking forward to it.
It's already 24 days into 2010...
Sch wise... Intensive lects finished... With a unique ending...
Last lec, was the only lec I listen to and took notes. The review lec was the one where the lecturer ended off with slides of her home and finally, taking a "class" pics where she will bring the memory back to Australia w. her.
Now have to start on my essay. 2 weeks left to do it. And I have no idea how to start. The second essay looks easier den the first.
Piano wise... Not looking forward to it. The major scales still ok, minor scales are still a disaster. Appeggios? Even worst. Don't dare to touch my 3 exam pieces because it's in a mess since I keep playing it and I'm damn bored with it.
Looks gloomy for me. The letter has yet to arrive. The date is still not fixed. I'm worried.
Lastly, I'm still wandering around... Trying to correct my movements but yet still slack off sometimes. Cutting down alot too. And changing plus switching.
Manage to attend hh today... it was fun, with a song that I have too. :)
But, I know I'm starting to get physically tired too.
I know but yet... I can't shake off the addiction.
Today during hh, my left knee starts to hurt suddenly. Looks like once injure, chances of injury will still occurs.
Been listening to certain things. Makes me think. That... I need to put in effort. If not, I will be wasting ppl's time. And start to think... I'm afraid if I mess things up in future... friendship might sour off too. Now... really need to prioritize... I need time to practise piano, do my school work, and... also to read up and practise on what is adviced. :)
Somethings, I can't say... But I feel wu nai. As a 3rd party I say out my pov. But as a 3rd party. I can't do much. Just feel really wu nai like y in a matter of few weeks it become like tat.
I dun want to lose it. Hope it will become better. :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment