Sneeze....
Long time since I update!! Been tired n falling sick again...
Finally I'm too damn tired to even go for my favorite Sunday classes... And I fell sick...
So as to avoid being nagged by everyone I know who will nag, I went home to rest aft practical lessons...
Yeah, I'm stressed... I look fine to u but tt's me... I will act crazy to show u tt I'm not stress...
Practical demands is getting tough... Was hoping to escape presenting my warm up with pre stretch but too bad....
I feel so stupid... Ok, e 2 blocks of Chereo I still can finish it... Prestretch I finished but it's a big flunk... I cannot even think of wad to say...
But I'm glad tt I'm one of e 2 ppl yesterday who presented who finish everything...
And it's with e stupid mic... I dunno but I feel like I eat battery... Lol cause when my turn is a new battery den e next person tried, e battery has to be changed... Did I take so long?????
Need to practice more... Sat we went to practice at citysquare... Sat feels horrible to me cause I'm sick...
Apparantly it's throat infection... n my flat foot gave me problems plus!!!! I keep nearly twisting both ankles....
Tks god I dunno e ppl there... Phew... But we'd practicing again... At pm... Damn...
At least I tink I settled my warmup chereo juz Idk how to transit teaching from right to left and I didn't ask yesterday...
Next week mirror move... Yao si... Thought tis week escape next week will not suffer for haiz...........................
I have expectations for myself... N I dun deny I feel stressful e more e ppl around me knows...
Cause more n more ppl Noe unintentionally... It already doesn't help tt e inst noes... I do feel stressed over it but thank god for them too... :) I Noe e reason is enough! :)
-Jesseca Posted using BlogPress from her iPod
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment