No need to hide anymore. Cause, it's going to be known like sooner or later...
Haiz... knew practicing in Amore is no hiding place for me...
Cfm ppl will see...
Hate to be recognized. Hate it even more knowing I cannot avoid the questions.
Though...
Thurs I was damn evil, when asked I pretend I nv hear. Opps. But they know lah. Zzzz, got eyes to see, not stupid...
I was so disappointed with myself on Sat... That my mood was quite affected. On the verge of crying but I know that I will be scolded by my other coursemates if I say tt, cause they think I did fine. As compared to some of them. But still, it's my own expectation that I didn't meet that's why I'm upset.
I was tired and hungry and distracted and the music was too slow for me. Stupid, up till now still can catch music below 135 bpm...
When it's my turn, I screwed up... in my own perspective. And my prestretch cueing? I actually have things to say but I blanked out. ARGH! Wth.
And I have hunch back... hahaa, abit lah, but instructors spotted it.
Up till now, I have:
1. Energizer bunny, bounce non-stop
2. heels nv step down
3. TOO FAST
4. hunch back
hahaha... and my skin is still bad... as in a less visible area but if I lift hand up... can see lah... stupid deodorant, and I blame myself for letting myself lose control of my weight... it's partially e reason for e skin problem.
Ok.. I'm tired. Too tired. And, wanted to take part in Code Jeanius but Im too damn tired. I know I will regret not trying again, but haiz.... I stare at the pair of jeans now, I can think of nth...
1 comments:
Jia jou!!! You can do it, first time in, in anyting is hardly perfection..but trust me you will get better! ;)
Post a Comment