This is gonna be a busy (in my perspective) cny + bdae for me...
Change in my bdae schedule and add in things to do on cny period.
At least, I won't miss tues class... :) Since I will be missing wed's class on my bdae week. hehee! Delightful.
First time ever, I have things to do during cny. Visit friends house.
SO happy. And finally settled my clothings. Initially my shoe is black... end up I might be in black from head to toe as I have a black dress. So I finally got my white shoe yesterday (yet to collect) from URS aft failing to acquire a pair of gold shoe I saw in Isetan. :) Luckily other outlets of URS holds the white shoe I want. Phew....
As my bdae drew nearer... the more afraid I am... Cant deny I do too much "pranks"... Haiz...
School wise. My essay is still screwed big time. I'm officially dead 0-1... I will be glad if I just pass this first essay.
Shall update more soon I guess... I'm tired...
0 comments:
Post a Comment