Less den half a day...
Clever right?
Now stuck at e doctor waiting... Still have 6 patients before me...
Best part? It's e day after my bdae!!! Yeah!!!! Went for ks and kb and was still fine and yet it worsen within an hour... Was still able to talk and joke but I'm "crying" and sneezing on e ride back home well that chaota goes to t1... Wanted to get e rest of e stuff I left at t1 yesterday... Oh well... Tml den! Faster go away u stupid flu!!!!
Seeing a doc is safer for me if I want to recover by tml... Cause I Noe myself too well that without med I will take longer time to recover...
My birthday was wonderful... Many wishes thru fb n smses blessed me for turning older... N of course with surprises such as receiving birthday wish from a phone call, receiving a blogpost from someone, surprise bdae cake... Etc
Not forgetting hugs from many and presents bought with thoughts... Thank u!!! :)))
Really love ya guyz lots for making my bdae so special despite that I didn't celebrate with a party. Thank u!!! Muackz
Oh aic is starting... Wish me luck and piano exam next week... Still doomed.... :))) shall cont rotting... Still stuck at 5 ppl before me....
-Jesseca Posted using BlogPress from her iPod
0 comments:
Post a Comment