Idk wad happened but woke up with a bad mood n just so sleepy... Despite trying to slp early last nite... Sigh...
U might be saying Im always slot n I'm a piggy but I'm really sleepy to e extend that I start to shut down when I have chances to stop doing something e.g in e train...
Yesterday train ride home was total ko for me... I was staring at tis guy sitting on e floor eating rough salt but my eyes auto shut off and I was unaware of my surrounding for e whole ride home... And when I woke up I start to have mild headache and I was a little lightheaded...
Tis morning is another day where i slept while standing in e train... N I dun deny feeling weird and dizzy... And I was in a bad mood, Idk why n I can't shake it off... Even now... I was dizzy so I went to get breakfast instead of attending my lect n i just dun feel like toking... Since I woke up, the only things I open my mouth to say is just to get my breakfast... At least after breakfast e dizzy feeling is gone but e bad mood n sleepiness is still here!
Diy dye my hair again... Still not satisfied w e outcome... N my hair stinks now... N e hair spray I like is no longer selling in watsons!!! Ke wu!
I'm so damn sleepy... N I Noe I'm a crazy ger... Someone ask y do I make myself so tired... I dunno how to reply... Maybe cause making myself tired is one way for me to relief stress so I won't think so much?
Now I'm tellin ppl who knows what I'm doing on my weekends to not tell anyone else... It's really damn scary cause somehow this spreads n more ppl know which I tink is stressful... In a way it is cause that day one of e instructor told another member im going to be future a.i ... I can only stun n laugh but in my heart I'm saying oh god...
I'm afraid of failing so e less ppl Noe e better...
This is what happens when I'm in a bad mood and totally want to be alone... I talk and type rubbish n just keep many other things to myself....
Essay submission on fri... I'm glad my previous essay will be able o help so I dun have to panic and redo... I already wrote 10%... another 90% to go which I plan on doing slowly... Cause I am having brain block now...
Tml will do, in fact tml will be busy day... I've to come back to sch to do e insurances stuff... Sian.... N tml have to celebrate 2 pols bdae!!!!
Shall cont rotting... I will have to open my mouth to talk later better start shaking off e feeling no matter how difficult it is... N I need to find bdae presents later plus going for workout later to kick away my frustration n cfm will have to not show a bad mood face cause ppl will ask...
-Jesseca Posted using BlogPress from her iPod
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment